Ways To Reduce Your Footprint
Global warming sucks. That’s why we’ve made the move to be completely carbon neutral. In partnership with Greenfleet, we’ve committed $50,000 to plant thousands of native species and offset over 3,300 tonnes of carbon.
Truth is, we need to do a lot more and we need your help.
If you offset your carbon emissions for the next 12 months through Greenfleet’s CarbonCover 365 program, we’ll take $65 off your next full-price Bared purchase.
That’s right, for just $1 a day you can rest assured we’re one step closer to saving our planet. Oh, and new shoes, too.
You don’t have to stop there, you can make a difference in your every day.
Bared Bags Reimagined
Crafted from a hemp blend, your shoes are nestled in their very own reusable drawstring bag. When they’re not keeping your shoes safe, we have a few handy hints.
- Travel smart. Level up your laundry bag.
- Get groceries! Store your veggies.
- Keep clean. Protect your delicates in the wash.
- Go glam! Change up your makeup bag.
Have your own way to reuse your Bared bag? We want to hear from you. Email email@example.com, images are encouraged!
Let’s Get Walking
It’s time to drive less and walk more. We know some pretty great shoes to help.
- Take the scenic route and walk.
- Carpool or take public transport where you can.
- Keep your car regularly serviced to keep it running efficiently.
Reduce Your Waste
More than 30% of all food produced ends up in the bin. Let’s change that.
- Plan your meals and stick to a shopping list.
- Get creative with leftovers.
- Go compost! Keep the worms happy and compost any scraps.
Tiny changes to your day can make an impact on our future, the time to act is now.