Bared Shoe Trees
Natural Shoe Accessory
Now you have a pair of quality leather shoes, let’s take care of them! Designed to protect the leather and internal lining, ‘Bared Shoe Trees’ are designed to pull out moisture and combat odour with consistent use.
- Crafted from American Red Cedar, this wood works as a natural deodoriser and absorbs moisture.
- Lightweight, perfect for travelling!
- Split-toe shoe tree features a double-barrel spring mechanism.
- Gold copper detailing.
- Insert your Bared Shoe Trees inside your shoes to remove moisture and odour.
- For the most effective result, leave them in your shoes for a least 24 hours.
- For optimum results, consistent use is recommended.
TIP: Shoe trees work as a great stability tool while you polish and buff your shoes.
REVIEWS / QUESTIONSBe the first to leave a review or ask us anything!
Please select a size.