Chocolate Leather Lace Ups
- Rigid heel counter crafted to support your rear-foot.
- Lace up for an adjustable fit.
- 35mm heel height.
- Full grain leather upper, 55% leather & 35% natural rubber outsole, biodegradable leather lining and a leather-lined sugarcane footbed.
I am leather!
Leather is best cared for with Bared Conditioner or a good quality polish to add moisture back into the leather and keep it hydrated. Before your first outing, spray them with Bared Water & Stain Protector.
Your shoes may start off firm but with wear, they’ll soften and mould to your foot. We suggest wearing thick socks to speed up the process!
If you’re experiencing friction in your new shoes, get in touch and we’ll hook you up with our Magic Gel Spots.
THIS STYLE INCLUDES OUR CUSTOM FIT KIT
Whether your feet are average, wide or narrow, The Fit Kit will allow you to find your perfect fit.
I’M TRUE TO SIZE
If you’re unsure of your size, check out our size guide.
THIS STYLE IS ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY
Simply replace our footbed with your own orthotic for your own personalised fit.
Committed to being a part of the solution, we’re proud to announce our ‘Francium’ dress shoes feature sustainably sourced components.
- This footbed is crafted from 60% sugarcane! A fully renewable resource that grows quickly, relies on rainwater to thrive (not irrigation) and removes carbon from the atmosphere in the process.
- Toe puff and heel counters are made from 85% recycled materials.
- Crafted with Vegetan leather, the most environmentally friendly way to tan leather.
- As an official member of the Leather Working Group, our shoes are crafted using Gold Rated leather.
- Biodegradable lining: metal-free, no harsh chemicals and compostable.
- 100% organic cotton laces.
- Soles are crafted with a combination of 55% Gold Rated leather and 35% natural rubber.
- Constructed with water-based glues, the most natural, environmentally friendly glue on the market.
- Packaged in individual, reusable 100% hemp bags.
- All our shoe boxes are crafted from FSC certified 100% recycled materials.
Read more about our sustainability journey here.
Experience the Bared difference
Our Biomechanical Footbed
REVIEWS / QUESTIONSBe the first to leave a review or ask us anything!
Please select a size.