Black Knit Sneakers
Our very first vegan sneaker - meet the ‘Jinzo’ kicks. Loaded with hidden sustainable features your feet (and our planet!) will love. Fitted with our new footbed, featuring the same cloud-like comfort you know, derived from plants with a minimum 72% bio content.
- Bared's unique removable biomechanical footbed, the crazy comfy bed of goodness your feet will love you for.
- Customised fit with a Fit Kit included.
- Recycled cotton laces.
- ISO/EN slip resistant sole & SATRA TM144 approved.
- 100% recycled plastic bottles (rPET) knit upper.
- 40% sugarcane outsole.
- Natural rubber grip.
- Rigid heel counter crafted to support your rear-foot. Crafted from 100% recycled plastic bottles (rPET).
- Knitted upper, natural rubber and sugarcane sole, 95% bamboo & 5% polyester lining, bio waste footbed.
- Can accommodate an orthotic.
- Suitable for low impact exercise.
- Vegan friendly.
No reviews found.
Please select a size.