Black Leather Flat Boots
- Rigid heel counter crafted to support your rear-foot.
- Eight-eyelet lacing system for an adjustable fit.
- Sherpa wool-lined around the ankle.
- Fitted with an inner side zip for easy dressing.
- Heel pull tab.
- 33mm heel height.
- 180mm boot height.
- Leather upper, synthetic and natural rubber sole, leather and sherpa lining.
- Hardware: YKK black zip.
I am leather!
Leather is best cared for with a good quality polish or conditioner to add moisture back into the leather and keep it hydrated. Before your first outing, spray them with a waterproof protector.
Your shoes may start off firm but with wear, they’ll soften and mould to your foot. We suggest wearing thick socks to speed up the process!
If you’re experiencing friction in your new shoes, get in touch and we’ll hook you up with our miracle Gel Spots.
THIS STYLE INCLUDES OUR CUSTOM FIT KIT
Whether your feet are average, wide or narrow, The Fit Kit will allow you to find your perfect fit.
I’M TRUE TO SIZE
If you’re unsure of your size, check out our size guide.
THIS STYLE IS ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY
Simply replace our footbed with your own orthotic for your own personalised fit.
Experience the Bared difference
Our Biomechanical Footbed
No reviews found.
Please select a size.