White Satin Low Heels
- Spacious pointed toe (elongated for all-day comfort!)
- Rigid heel counter crafted to support your rear-foot.
- 46mm stable heel.
- Interchangeable white satin straps.
- Satin upper, natural & synthetic rubber outsole, leather lining and a leather-lined B.plantfoam™ footbed.
- Hardware colour: Gold & Chaton Crystals.
- 100% recycled satin shoe bags included.
I am satin!
Satin is a very delicate material to maintain, before wear, mist your shoes at a distance with our Bared Eco Water & Stain Spray (or an aerosol equivalent) to protect them.
It’s incredibly important to be gentle when cleaning! Use a soft-bristled brush or dry cloth, and brush away any dirt on the satin - just be mindful to not to rub it into the fabric. Use a damp cloth with a small amount of woolwash to blot any stains, following the grain of the fabric. Finally, “rinse” the shoe by patting with a cold, damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
I’M TRUE TO SIZE
We don’t suggest sizing down! If you’re unsure of your size, check out our size guide.
All our heels feature our biomechanical footbed for next-level support, and are designed with added length and depth for ultimate comfort. Don’t worry if there’s a gap at the top and extra room in the toe, the ankle strap will hold you in and your feet will thank you for the wriggle room (that’s what makes them so comfy).
Try adding our nifty Magic Gel Inserts to the forefoot for a snugger fit. Test drive their positioning before sticking them down.