Mushroom Suede Boat Shoes
- Rigid heel counter crafted to support your rear-foot.
- Three-eyelet lacing system for an adjustable fit all over the foot.
- 28mm heel height.
- Suede upper, 55% leather & 35% natural rubber outsole, biodegradable leather lining and a leather-lined sugarcane footbed.
This style includes our custom Fit Kit. We understand everyone’s feet are different shapes and sizes, so we created this nifty fitting pack to customise the fit of your shoe to fit your foot perfectly.
I’m true to size! If you’re unsure of your size, check out our Size Guide.
Plus! This style is orthotic friendly. Simply replace our footbed with your own orthotic for your own personalised fit.
I am suede
Before your first outing, spray them with Bared Water & Stain Protector to protect from water absorption and marks.
To remove any dry, dirty marks grab yourself a suede/nubuck brush and work the nap continuously in the same direction. To revitalise your shoes, we recommend using Bared Suede & Nubuck Cleanser.
If you’re experiencing friction in your new shoes, get in touch and we’ll hook you up with our Magic Gel Spots.
Committed to being a part of the solution, we’re proud to announce our ‘Curium’ boat shoes feature sustainably sourced components.
- This footbed is crafted from sugarcane! A fully renewable resource that grows quickly, relies on rainwater to thrive (not irrigation) and removes carbon from the atmosphere in the process.
- Toe puff and heel counters are made from 85% recycled materials.
- Crafted with Vegetan leather, the most environmentally friendly way to tan leather.
- As an official member of the Leather Working Group, our shoes are crafted using Gold Rated leather.
- Biodegradable lining: metal-free, no harsh chemicals and compostable.
- Soles are crafted with a rice shell outsole mixed with natural rubber.
- Constructed with water-based glues, the most natural, environmentally friendly glue on the market.
- Packaged in individual, reusable 100% hemp bags.
- All our shoe boxes are crafted from FSC certified 100% recycled materials.
Read more about our sustainability journey here.
REVIEWS / QUESTIONSBe the first to leave a review or ask us anything!
Please select a size.