Dark Oak Leather Knee-High Heeled Boots
- Neoprene panels for an easy fit.
- Fitted with a back zip for easy dressing.
- 55mm heel height.
- Leather & neoprene upper, natural & synthetic rubber outsole, leather & neoprene lining and a leather-lined B.plantfoam™ footbed.
- I'm unique! Leather is a natural material and will vary from hide to hide.
Maximum Calf Widths:
Size 35 - 360mm
Size 36 - 370mm
Size 37 - 380mm
Size 38 - 390mm
Size 39 - 400mm
Size 40 - 410mm
Size 41 - 420mm
Size 42 - 430mm
Size 43 - 440mm
I am leather!
Leather is best cared for with Bared Conditioner or a good quality polish to add moisture back into the leather and keep it hydrated. Before your first outing, spray them with Bared Water & Stain Protector.
Your shoes may start off firm but with wear, they’ll soften and mould to your foot. We suggest wearing thick socks to speed up the process!
If you’re experiencing friction in your new shoes, get in touch and we’ll hook you up with our Magic Gel Spots.
THIS STYLE INCLUDES OUR CUSTOM FIT KIT
Whether your feet are average, wide or narrow, The Fit Kit will allow you to find your perfect fit.
I’M TRUE TO SIZE
If you’re unsure of your size, check out our size guide.
THIS STYLE IS ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY
Simply replace our footbed with your own orthotic for your own personalised fit.
How To Measure My Calf Width?
1. Take a seat and place both feet firmly on the ground.
2. Take a sewing tape measure. Circle around your calf and measure the widest part.
Tip! If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string to measure your calf, then measure the string against a ruler.
3. Take the measurement for both calves (one may be bigger than the other!) and go off the larger measurement.
4. Convert the centimetre measurement to millimetre (multiply by 10). You now have your calf width measurement!
REVIEWS / QUESTIONSBe the first to leave a review or ask us anything!
Please select a size.